Water – critical for all life on this planet, and also at the heart of power generation over the centuries. In this episode Eph & Jeff explore some of the history of water used in energy production, and explore ideas by Viktor Schauberger and Gerald Polluck, and some potential interesting new developments in water technologies.
Water in alternative energy can be far more interesting than just dams!
Links mentioned in this podcast.
- Peter Lindemann’s Battery Rejuvenation
- Documentary on Viktor Schauberger on YouTube
- PES Wiki – stands for Pure Energy Systems – interesting new technologies constantly explored
- Living Energies, by Callum Coats – great book!
- The Fourth Phase of Water, by Gerald Pollack
- Association for Implosion Research ( in German! If you view it in the Chrome browser, it will translate it for you)
- And as mentioned last week, thanks to THIRD for being our first sponsor!